Aliens: Colonial Marines - Game Movie (Remaster TemplarGFX)
This is a story-based video of the game "Aliens: Colonial Marines", which I tried to make look like a movie:
* I added my own cutscenes with footage that you can't see during walkthrough. Some of it with audio diaries. Audio diaries are easy to miss while playing, but they help you better understand the plot.
* I changed the game interface so that the gameplay would look like a live broadcast from the main character’s shoulder camera.
* Gameplay recorded in a role-style, sounds and music was edited.
* Added external subtitles: english subtitles, and subtitles with my own translation in russian.
* Used TemplarGFX's Overhaul Mod.
For all fans of Alien franchise. Hope you enjoy.
A USCM force was dispatched on board the USS Sulaco to the colony on LV-426 to destroy a Xenomorph infestation. All contact with the Sulaco and its crew was lost. The USCM dispatched the USS Sephora with a battalion sized force and a full compliment of surface bound nuclear warheads to secure the situation once and for all...
The story is told through the eyes of Corporal Christopher Winter, a Colonial Marine that is part of a search and rescue team sent to investigate the disappearance of the USS Sulaco and the loss of its crew.
Described as a true sequel to James Cameron's film Aliens, the story of Aliens: Colonial Marines takes place after the events of the third film Alien3. Much of the main plot was written by re-imagined Battlestar Galactica writers Bradley Thompson and David Weddle.
The Sulaco, the colony of Hadley's Hope (both from Aliens) and the derelict (from Alien) all serve as environments in the game, as well as other locations created especially for the story, including the Weyland-Yutani Origin Facility.
Gearbox has stated that they were invited to speak with Ridley Scott and view the script for his "Alien prequel" Prometheus, and several subtle references to Prometheus appear in Aliens: Colonial Marines.
Watch the prequel of Aliens: Colonial Marines - Aliens: Stasis Interrupted: https://www.ruclip.tv/video/VXUUzPBYEPg
Developer: Gearbox Software: http://www.gearboxsoftware.com
Publisher: SEGA: https://www.sega.com
Overhaul Mod: TemplarGFX: https://www.moddb.com/mods/templargfxs-acm-overhaul
Support my channel: https://www.donationalerts.com/r/deealup